Saturday, November 15, 2008

Scrooging the Holidays?

So what's up with the holiday's this season, specifically Christmas?

Do we buy presents and pretend the lingering stench of a foul economy doesn't exsist or do we retreat back to base, passing out cheap but useful items like bread and soup?

Do we adapt the ways of Scrooge? Was HE in fact, right?

It's a frightening idea to be a stickler but we have to think about our selves right?

WRROOOOOONGG!

I have always beleived that if you help others, your problems will disappear. Help others pay their bills, you bills will be taken care of. It's a bit of a stretch, but follow it to the best of your ability while keeping an eye on yourself. You definately don't want to go broke helping others, but if you give a little here and there and persuade others to do the same, we can all live this holiday season like the ones of the past.

This probably sounds like a bunch of Hippie BS, but consider it. It's ALWAYS worked for me.

2 comments:

  1. Yes if people would help it would be nice, I went to the Salvation Army to see if they could help me get dicovered so I could sell my widgets and help my familly, they informed me that would be starting a business and they didn't do that, because if they really helped people to get on their feet they'd loose their jobs of throwing money at a problem that never gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, its seems to work for me as well. Thanks so much for your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Followers