Friday, October 24, 2008

Smoke the stress away?

Let me begin with this: I am not a certified doctor. I'm not a medical doctor -I'm not a shrink -I'm don't have any doctoral degree. So anyone seeking professional medical advice, don't even think of asking me. Consider this an informal disclaimer. I am a doctor in the sense of a "moderator." It's a combo of farfetched and lame, but just work with me.

The idea of this blog is to stimulate conversation, discussion, and perhaps debate. I'll have topics at hand to begin a discussion and the bulk of this blog's success relys on OPINIONS mixed with a dash of FACT (or vice versa).

I always say: Go big or go home!

Medical Marijuana.
Will it help ease the stress of the patient or will it harvest more "pot shops"?
Are there other alternatives to ease the pain?
Will pot be more accessable? Do we have to increase policing if it's legalized?
Does this little green plant work better or as good as other natrual remedies? i.e. green tea, hoodia.
Do we have to worry about patients becoming addicted?

The Detroit News posted an objective article online that may help you decide: http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008810280310



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers